Dunia Handphone

handphone aLat komunikasi yg paLing simpLe....

blogging from my handphone

I lent my darling laptop away to another darling person, so that’s why the lack of updates! Ops. I really miss my laptop. So here I am blogging with my handphone Wlan feature. Technology is freaking awesome. it’s 6am, and I haven’t slept a wink! Beat that! Woot. my biological clock is screwed so bad. and my mind now screams: nus, smu, nus, smu, nus, smu.. Haha.. I will decide tmr.. I’m never someone who does things super instantly. I procrastinate till I deem fit. I wonder if it’s an act of being cautious, or just a refusal to committing to a decision. Or Both. I think more of the latter.. Cos when I make a decision, I usually stay committed to it.. But before that, I must be darn darn sure I want it so darn badly, I’d be committed. I’d hate backing out. Hmmm, so the contemplation period for me takes pretty long. Oh, I very surprisingly managed to figured myself out.. And you all very much just read a post that I’m texting at 630+am, delirious state of mind, and pretty much talking to myself..
Posted by xiu1201=>Januarywinds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger | Portal Design By Trik-tips Blog © 2009 | Resolution: 1024x768px | Best View: Firefox | Top